Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FALL IS HERE!!

This fall has been crazy, busy already.  Trev spends what seems like every waking moment coaching even when he's not coaching, he's coaching.  I don't think football will ever leave my life it's pretty bad when I start dreamin about  the game.
       My brain is constantly tired from planning this china trip for Ryan and it is getting so close I am starting to feel a mental breakdown coming on;) I can not wait to take Ryan and see the progress she makes but I feel like throwing up when I think about not bein w/ my man for a whole month plus some, and I'm not talking about Trev I'm talking about my main man Reg.  He grows and developes so fast he'll prob be talking in full sentences and runnin 4.4 second 40's when I get back.  I love them both SO much!   
    When we are not busy w football, work, and babies, we sometimes sneak away for some mommy/daddy time usually once a week and 99% of the time it's to the movies.  It's so needed! I love our alone time it remindes me why I love the big brute I'm married to.

                                                    Trev and I enjoying out movie date!

We have also become pretty avid church goers since moving to Springville.  I no longer work sundays and Trev no longer has therepy which makes it easier for sure.  Manely we have really come to realize how important religion is in not only our lives but also our childrens.  As corny as this sounds we litterally have seen the blessings already.  Both the kids LOVE the nursery and remind us everyday even when it's not sunday that they want to go to church and ofcourse they want to go to the gym.  It's funny how such innosence really does help keep you on the right track in life in all aspects.



There is barely any sun left but you better believe we take full advantage when there is.  After our walk today Reggi my energizer bunny decided to run through the sprinkler which may sound kind of boring but nothing makes me happier than the way he begs for my attention.  He screams "watch mom" as he sprints through the water laughing and Ry is ofcourse his little cheerleader yelling "good job Reg. do it again!" "mommy watch Reggi."




After Reggi's adventure we took Ryan for a late night horsey ride, this was her first time on a horse at least outside of my belly.  She loved to look at the horses from a far, she was not to fond of actually riding one;) it took a few tries to make her comfortable although this one horse really took to her, he wanted to be near her as much as possible, he kept smelling and putting his head down for her to pet him.  Even animals seen to be able to sense children it was really cool to watch and also very funny to watch when he would snort on her and she would scream eww and run away crying ha ha.

                               That is our fall so far.. more soon to come!  Love the Smiths















No comments:

Post a Comment